Health & Fitness
DIY : Hot Oil Treatment
Monday, January 23, 2012
Get strong, healthy, shiny hair with this easy DIY hot oil treatment that only requires you use 3 really simple ingredients from your kitchen!
What You'll Need
1/2 cup almond oil
1/4 cup avocado oil
1/4 cup olive oil
1. Prep your hair for the treatment first by shampooing and towel-drying your hair.
2. In a microwaveable bowl, add the 1/2 cup of almond oil, 1/4 cup of avocado oil and olive oil.
3. Mix the ingredients together.
4. Microwave treatment for about 30-40 seconds.
Be careful when removing! The oil will be hot!
5. Apply treatment from the roots to the end of your hair. Leave on for 20-30 minutes or until you desire.
6. Shampoo and condition hair after the desired time.
Share This Post
You May Also Enjoy
Post a Comment