Benefits of Papaya for the Skin:
- Because of its low sodium quality, which means there is very little retention of water, it helps to keep your skin hydrated.
- Papaya is a natural skin exfoliator. So, forget all the chemicals.
- Skin discoloration can be a thing of the past when you use papaya.
- It is a good source of Vitamin A and Papain, and so is effective in removing dead skin cells, along with breaking down the inactive proteins.
- Papaya reduces aging on the face.
- It is also effective in treating ringworms on the skin. Just simply rub slices of raw papaya to the ringworm patches.
- Mash a papaya and use it on sore or cracked heels to treat them.
- Eating a papaya and/or using it directly on the skin helps you to achieve soft and smooth skin.
- Making a paste of raw papaya and applying to the face for 25 minutes helps to reduce pimples and blemishes on the face.
Simple Papaya & Honey Face Mask
What You'll Need
1/2 cup mashed ripe papaya
2 tbsp. warm honey
1. Blend both ingredients in a mixing bowl.
2. Apply to cleansed face and neck. Leave on for 20 minutes.
3. Rinse off with warm water and a gentle cleanser, then pat dry with a soft towel.
4. Apply moisturizer and go!